The Humanist Community in Silicon Valley relies exclusively on contributions from generous supporters like you to maintain Humanist House and to provide free programming and events.
You may join us as a member, make a donation, or both. Our bylaws require a one-time application and annual fee for membership. We are a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization, and a Chartered Chapter of the American Humanist Association. Membership fees and donations are tax deductible.
Ways to Contribute
We have multiple ways of accepting contributions:
- On-line via PayPal, our credit card processor
- Via check, cash, or credit card brought to a Sunday forum
- Via check mailed in (with your membership and/or donation form)
If you wish to donate on-line, use the Donate button below. The donation form is optional, but helps us stay in touch.
We thank you for your contribution!
To join on-line, complete this PayPal form, and send or bring the membership form to Humanist House during the Sunday forum. We have several membership levels. The benefits of each are described below.
We accept mail and meet at Humanist House. Our street address is:
1180 Coleman Ave
San Jose, CA 95110
Thank you for your generosity. We look forward to seeing you at our events in the very near future!
- Personalized membership card
- Voting privileges for annual board elections
- Mailed monthly newsletter (optional, also available by email)
- The above benefits for all members of your household
- The above benefits plus acknowledgement in printed publications
- The above benefits including acknowledgement in printed publications
- All benefits plus two tickets to the Installation Dinner
- All benefits plus a special appreciation event exclusively for Ambassador Club members
- Receive the book, “Creating Change Through Humanism” by Roy Speckhardt, Executive Director of the American Humanist Association
The Humanist Community in Silicon Valley is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization. All contributions are tax-deductible. To donate via gift of stock, memorial gifts, or other forms, please contact our Executive Director at ED@humansits.org.